Highgate People has all the best Home Services businesses in Highgate listed many with reviews and star ratings; you’ll find numerous business that can help you with all aspects of your home.
Why not list your Highgate Home Services business on Highgate People ?
There are 7 businesses
Unit 5 1000 North Circular Road
Staples Corner, Brent Cross
I am giving them 1 star because they cleaned 90% of the flat ok. However, 3 reasons they are getting only 1 star:1. completely failed to clean the other 10%-eg ignored hairs on shower walls, and just did not clean the shower at...
Fitzroy Park Highfields Grove
33 Summersby Road
22 Milton Park
260 Makepeace Avenue
1) One-off or Regular Domestic Clean with KM Cleaning JUST £9.50ph
2) Spring Clean with Fresh & Gleam Ltd NOW £11.50ph
Your discount will be applied at the checkout.
Terms: Applies to any of the above cleans booked in May
Contact: 0203 6681441
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013